Huntsville hosting events for Armed Forces Celebration Week
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WAFF) – The Huntsville-Madison County Chamber of Commerce is internet hosting many occasions through the 7 days for Armed Forces Celebration 7 days.
There is an function scheduled just about every day with the 7 days starting on Monday.
Under is a complete list of what is occurring:
Monday, June 27
- Concert in the Park
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Large Spring Park. Featuring the Maneuver Centre of Excellence Band from Ft. Benning. Fireworks to close out the evening.
Tuesday, June 28
- Community vs. Workforce Redstone Softball Video game
- Toyota Industry from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. (very first pitch at 6:00 p.m.). Free of charge admission, concessions will be for sale (no dollars acknowledged, only playing cards).
Wednesday, June 29
- Armed Forces Celebration Luncheon
- VBC South Corridor 1-3 p.m. To sign-up, click on in this article.
Thursday, June 30
- Selecting Our Heroes Digital Hiring Honest
- Military services neighborhood work seekers from all-around the world will satisfy, community, and job interview with Huntsville, Alabama, employers at this interactive virtual employing party from 1 to 3 p.m.
- To register, simply click in this article.
Friday, July 1
- Iron Mike AUSA Golfing Match
- The Back links – Redstone 8:00 a.m. To sign-up, simply click below.
There will also be attractions at Huntsville Botanical Backyard, Huntsville Museum of Art, EarlyWorks Spouse and children of Museums and YMCA Huntsville.
Copyright 2022 WAFF. All rights reserved.