Here’s how you transfer files between phone and PC
Robert Triggs / Android Authority
There are a number of techniques to transfer data files involving your cellphone and Computer, these as the outdated wired link, 3rd-bash applications for wi-fi transfer, Bluetooth, cloud storage, email, and far more.
The sheer selection of sharing methods received us wondering about how Android Authority audience transfer files in between cellular phone and Laptop. We posed this concern to you earlier this 7 days, and here’s how you answered it.
How do you share information amongst cellular phone and Personal computer?
Approximately 1,700 votes have been forged in this poll, and it turns out there was 1 possibility that stood out earlier mentioned all else. 38% of polled viewers reported they trapped with a wired connection as their process of preference for transferring files among Pc and mobile phone.
We can see why many men and women would pick this alternative, as it’s even now the most reliable system and delivers major-notch speeds as very well. This remedy is especially crucial for transferring huge documents these types of as films and match documents.
Connected: The best Android apps to transfer information from Android to Laptop
Or else, the runner-up decide was “I use two or far more of these options,” accounting for 17.6% of the vote. This makes entire perception, as lesser documents may well be superior suited for some solutions (e.g. email) although larger sized information may possibly need a cable or a little something equally speedy.
Rounding out the podium was cloud storage (~16%). In any other case, the “wireless” choice also attained plenty of votes (~14%), with Nearby Share, PushBullet and Backlink To Home windows remaining some well-liked options in this regard.
- Ayayo: I information the file to myself on a messaging system for the reason that it is the least difficult with the most straight forward person expertise and does not need to have extra program.
- Shubham: I bought a USB3. cable just to duplicate data files from Personal computer to telephone and reverse. Its 5periods faster than USB 2.
- HemanthJabalpuri: I use FTP/HTTP Server applying MiXplorer in Android and occasionally MTP making use of wired relationship.
- thesecondsight: I’m previous college. I use a USB cable.
- allhaileris: I use a cable for transferring large details like music folders or movies to the cell phone. For pushing scaled-down junk I use Telegram or Pushbullet. You can force information up to 2GB with Telegram. Both equally operate on Computer and all my Android gadgets.
- Lawrence Aubin: I use Microsoft’s Backlink to Windows generally, sometimes USB cable and from time to time I send out by means of e-mail.
- Todd Heath: Been applying KDE join for Windows for file transfers in excess of WiFi. It’s seriously great for remaining a port from KDE.
- B!: Pop the Form-C adapter in my cell phone, backup files to SD card, pop the Variety-C adapter in the Personal computer, go/duplicate data files to my Computer system.
- Glen M Lj: Gotta make use the cost-free 15GB Google gave me for file sharing goal concerning my telephone and my notebook, but that is confined to more compact documents only, since the web in my area sucks significant time. For bigger data files, I’ll just use a wired link.