Microsoft via Amazon is still selling the Xbox Series S Holiday Console for just $239, the best price that we have ever seen it available for via the retailer.
You don’t need to do anything special to get that insane price, but you do need to make sure that you order soon.
There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons here, but if you want to lock that price in and get your new Xbox Series S before Christmas, time is running out. Amazon hasn’t said how long this price will be available for, but we can’t imagine that it will be long.
Amazon would normally sell the Xbox Series S for around $300, but you can place your order now and pay just $239. That saves you $60 and 20% off that original price, a deal that is impossible to refuse.
Xbox Series S Holiday Console: $239.99 | Original price $300
At the time of writing the Xbox Series S has more than 24,790 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible five. It’s an excellent console that allows you to play next-generation games without paying next-generation prices. You can play at up to 120fps and use Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to enjoy some of the best games around, too.
Again, we don’t expect this deal to last for too long which means you need to act now if you want to be absolutely sure that you won’t wind up having to pay more.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1.2 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.1.2 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.1 Final OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]