BlackBerry launches zero trust network access solution
This week BlackBerry unveiled CylanceGATEWAY, an AI-driven zero-rely on community entry (ZTNA) as-a-provider option designed to deliver enterprises of all dimensions with a contextual correlation of network and device telemetry combined with steady authentication to limit obtain to dependable, authenticated, and recognised customers and gadgets. The company said that CylanceGATEWAY is effective together with CylancePROTECT and CylancePERSONA to deliver from the entire spectrum of use conditions, which include attack surface administration, details stability and id obtain administration.
“Covid has laid waste to the previous castle and moat method to network protection with the the vast majority of staff no extended constrained to company campuses but nonetheless necessitating a protected and frictionless way to accessibility the assets they need to have to get their employment accomplished,” mentioned Billy Ho, govt vice president of products engineering at BlackBerry. “Our new CylanceGATEWAY ZTNA-as-a-provider remedy permits companies to do just that, defending from an evolving threat landscape and giving finish-to-finish safety for endpoints, users, their identities, and the apps and networks they join to, so corporations can have peace of intellect.”
BlackBerry states that the product will enable to clear up lots of of the true-world troubles that NetOps, SecOps, and IT leaders knowledge when implementing, controlling, and scaling safe accessibility methods, like:
- Protected obtain from any machine, on any network, to any application.
- Dynamic threat reduction and obtain command applying Cylance AI.
- Shielded connectivity and zero-day phishing detection.
- Detection of lateral movement makes an attempt utilizing the MITRE ATT&CK framework regulations.
- Seamless and secure connectivity for BYOD deployments which includes connecting to Microsoft 365 for protected cloud connectivity.
CylanceGATEWAY will be offered globally in July 2022.